Let’s get this weekend kicked off with a BLUEBERRY BANG!
Using our 'Nutty' ingredients our girl @thenourishedchef has created this COCONUT, BLUEBERRY AND CHIA SEED SHAKE
This is an all time favourite and is a great way to sneak in a couple of extra fruit servings for the little ones!
Low Carb │ Vegan │ Gluten Free │ Ketogenic │ Dairy Free │ Nut Free
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp White Chia Seeds
- 3/4 - 1 Cup Canned Coconut Milk (chilled)
- 1/3 Cup Natural Coconut Yoghurt
1. Chill coconut milk in freezer for approximately 20 minutes. Shake well before opening.
2. Place ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on speed 10 or highest speed for approximately 20 seconds.
3. Serve immediately in your favourite mason jar.
👩🏻🍳 Pop in some ice cubes for those really warm Summer mornings (or blend with ice to create a thicker, icy smoothie)
COOKING TIPS FROM @thenourishedchef:
4. Add your chia seeds last into your blending jug as they easily stick to the bottom and create a sticky clean up.
5. Depending on what thickness you’re after, add ¾ - 1 cup Coconut Milk.