Ever since we added this seeded mixed nut loaf of bread to our Instagram page we have been getting so many messages ask
ing for the full recipe 🤩
The @thenourishedchef has out done herself by creating this beautiful, rich in texture and flavoursome loaf that fills the house up with delicious hearty scents.
The Nourished Chef Mixed Nut & Seed Loaf:
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Whole Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Linseeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Eggs
TIP: For this recipe use 2 mini loaf tins (15cmx9cm) however you can simply double the recipe for a full large loaf (20cmx10cm).
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two (15cmx9cm) loaf tins with parchment paper.
- Roughly food process the whole almonds and walnuts until they are in small chunks.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl until evenly combined.
- Stir through the eggs and oil. Mix very well so the wet mixture is evenly distributed.
- Pour into the two prepared loaf tins and bake for 25 minutes.
- Stand and cool completely before slicing
- Feel free to serve with cream cheese or your favourite cold cuts!