Using our 'nutty' ingredients the @thenourishedchef has created this recipe using 6 ingredients! It doesn’t get any quicker than this. Whip these up and sandwich them with a scoop of NICE-CREAM
Low Carb │ Gluten Free │ Ketogenic │ Vegetarian │ Dairy Free
INGREDIENTS: (Yield: 13-16 Cookies)
- 1 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Add all ingredients to a jumbo sized bow and combine all the ingredients until it gets thick. (The mixture will be very sticky)
3. Wet hands and roll sticky batter into approximately 14-16 medium sized balls and place on the prepared tray.
4. Flatten tops with a fork slightly.
5. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
6. Allow to cool as they will be soft.
7. Dust with a little extra sugar and serve!