We’ve teamed up with @thenourishedchef to showcase our ‘Nutty’ ingredients and she’s come up with this incredible ABC Nut Butter Truffle recipe that will become your new No Bake - go to!
These truffles are packed with nut butter goodness and are the best Summer sweet treat to indulge in.
Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
- ⅔ Cup Almond Cashew Brazil (ABC) Nut Butter
- ½ Cup Blanched Fine Almond Meal
- ⅓ Cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- 160g Dark 90% Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Combine all your ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well using a spoon until the dough has a crumbly consistency.
2. Using your hands, form small uniform balls and place on a lined baking tray.
3. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before coating.
4. Meanwhile, place the coconut oil in a small saucepan on a low heat.
4. Add the chocolate and continuously stir until dissolved and glossy. Be mindful not to overcook the chocolate, take off the heat and set aside to thicken.
5. Drop the balls, one at a time using a fork into the chocolate. Repeat with the remaining balls.
6. Set in the fridge for another 1-2 hours.
COOKING TIPS FROM @thenourishedchef:
1. Repeat the chocolate dipping process for a double coat of chocolate for all you chocoholics!
2. Make sure to mix your ABC Nut Butter well before adding to your mixing bowl to ensure it’s not too runny. If the mixture seems too soft simply add an additional 1-2 tsp of Coconut Flour.