Yep that’s right! These delicious desserts are so easy to make and only require 3 simple ingredients.
Thanks to @healthywholefood for showcasing our 'Nutty' ingredients for the recipe!
- 12 pitted dates (or Medjool dates (pitted)
- Peanut butter for the filling
- Dark chocolate for the coatingMETHOD:
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Open up your dates making sure the stone is removed
3. Place a spoon full of peanut butter in between the layers and make a date sandwich
4. Melt down the dark chocolate and dip your date and peanut butter “sandwiches” into the chocolate
5. Once coated place onto the baking tray and put in the fridge to set.