Plant based recipes have been incredibly popular amongst our Nuts About Life customers!
However now that Kim Kardashian seems to be promoting this way of life it’s on EVERYONE’S MUST HAVE!
So let’s show her how it’s done with this “Nutty” Recipe by @thenourishedchef.
Using our Nuts About Life ingredients you can create this It’s a quick and easy ALMOND MILK CHIA SEED BOWL
Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- ¾ Cup Almond or Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Organic Cacao Nibs
- Chopped Walnuts
- Sesame Seeds
1. Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place in the fridge to chill.
3. When ready to serve, sprinkle over cacao nibs, chopped walnuts, sesame and mashed fresh raspberries.
COOKING TIPS FROM @thenourishedchef:
1. Adjust thickness by adding more chilled plant based milk for a thinner consistency.
2. Serves 2-4