Using our Nuts About Life ingredients @thenourishedchef has created this quick and easy dessert recipe that will quickly become a household favourite!
Low Carb │ Vegetarian │ Ketogenic │ Dairy Free
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Organic Eggs
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Caster Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch salt
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180⁰C and line a long baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Then add the dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) mix well until you reach a cookie dough consistency.
3. Sprinkle in the chocolate chips and combine.
4. Roll out approximately 17 cookie balls and flatten to help the cracking process. Top with extra chocolate chips.
5. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes. Allow them to cool completely before removing them from the tray.
COOKING TIPS FROM @thenourishedchef:
1. For all those chocoholics out there, add an extra ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips into your cookie batter for a chocolate explosion!