Let’s kick start the year with this Dairy Free No Bake, Coconut Chocolate Slab!
After the phenomenal response we received from the Macadamia Fudge Slice @thenourishedchef has now created a Nut Free version using our @nutsaboutlifeaustralia ingredients!
Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
- 100g Organic Cacao Powder
- 100ml Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 60g Coconut Flakes
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Organic Cacao Powder
1. Line a rectangular baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Once combined spread the fudge mixture evenly with a spatula onto the prepared baking tray.
4. Place in the fridge to set for approximately 30 minutes.
5. On e set, remove the fudge from the fridge and dust with some extra organic cacao powder.
6. Cut into rectangular slabs to serve.
COOKING TIPS FROM @thenourishedchef
1. Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.