Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Dairy Free │ Vegan
RECIPE: (Makes 8)
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- ½ Cup Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 160g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Finely Desiccated Coconut
1. In a food processor, add the coconut, coconut yoghurt, sweetener and vanilla. Blend into a thick, sticky paste.
2. Shape the mixture into 8 rectangle bar shapes and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Let the bars set in the fridge for approximately 2 hours.
4. Place the coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat.
5. Add the chocolate and continuously stir until dissolved and glossy. Be mindful not to overcook the chocolate. Set aside to thicken.
6. Drop the bars, one at a time into the chocolate, using a fork to coat the chocolate over the bar. Repeat with the remaining bars and place each back onto the parchment paper lined tray.
7.Set in the fridge for another 1-2 hours.
8. Repeat the chocolate dipping process for a double coat of chocolate for all you chocoholics!