Need we say more? @thenourishedchef has created this recipe using our ‘Nutty’ ingredients and has combined the flavours of crunchy peanuts and sweet dark chocolate for a delicious dessert that's actually healthy to eat!
Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
- 1 1/2 Cups Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 120g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Icing Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- Sprinkled Sea Salt
1. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place the coconut oil in a small saucepan on a low heat. Add the xylitol and chocolate.
3. Continuously stir until dissolved and glossy. (Be mindful not to overcook the chocolate)
4. Pour the peanuts into a mixing bowl and add the melted chocolate mixture and stir until all the nuts are well coated.
5. Add the powdered sweetener and peanut butter. Mix until completely dissolved. Set aside to slightly cool.
6. Using an ice cream scoop, spoon out the chocolate-covered nuts and place on the prepared tray. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
7. Sprinkle your clusters with sea salt (optional).
8. Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set.